Saturday 21 August 2010

yes, i know, i never had a father (the gospel according to an enlightened soul)

he was supposedly
an adult figure
and should have treated me
with respect and kindness,
to teach me right from wrong
in times to come
and find me a wife that's gorgeous
but instead he cheated and lied to me
because he would not have a Son like me
and so,
he did away with me as his own
so my mother had me beaten
and tortured
'i was your child!
and i didn't stand a chance!'
now my brothers' conspire to decieve me
my voice isn't heard
i am totally alone
and i don't have anyone to support me...
i not allowed a go at anything at all!
and i am sure none have ever loved me
i am in a fight i cannot win
because my Father, he has slain me.
he has passed me by for the very last time
and i say to you, for sure
it's you i wanted my whole life through
i never stopped searching for your thoughts,
hoping for your love,
and dieing for want of your words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.