Saturday 28 January 2012

dirty words with you ep

voices in my head communicating with me
pulling me down, doing my head in
they're all supposed lies, or so i am told
i'm a psychiatric patient but i think you're all wrong
in my heart at least i'm in the right mind
to express how i feel about this town of mine
there's nothing at all i cannot stand more
than being bullied to take part and support your cause.
through manipulation, you all demand of me
that i should yield to your fancy
but my hearts' not in it, you're absolute spiel
i'd like to have a dirty word in your ear, pal.
so, should you happen to be concerned
about my moral values -
- why not go get a job!
of all the damned things!
pay your own bills and keep company
with people who respect your incredible ability.
the rest of the story - well you know who you are
a K - night of S - words talking of war
i'm glad you believe in such powerful things
as being the caunce whose having
a nonce at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.