Thursday 1 March 2012

a trifling downfall ;0

eh, sorry for the zeal
i was getting high on Jesus
there's things going wrong
my mind is tortured
by a vision
i had of grievious -
harm to my waking life
i still dream of golden sunrays
blessed by the spirit
i reached for the passion
i had when i was
a young man.

and so,
i made the same mistake
i have always made
a short note to wish you well
i think my proposal was sweet
as i have these needs
and they are the chance
i have to take,
great risks to my safety
are not my thing
but i guess
love's a humbling trifle -

- it's, biscuits,
rum and jelly
cream, custard, fruit
and cherries
a dish to be devoured
as just desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.