Tuesday 28 February 2012

desperation

the truth
about my illness
well, let me tell you
i am horrified
and sickened
by the level of abuse
dished out to me
as a child
because of my parent's
lies,
i am living a nightmare
through crying eyes

my heart
is in terror
my mind grieves
for all i have suffered
i'm being hunted down
by a murderous
crew of nonces
hounded by women
frightened of strangers
assaulted each day
for having faith
in Jesus

and what's
the pissing more
i am angry
that this world fucks
and yet i am to be judged
for waiting
for love
while my life
is in danger
of being abducted and killed
grown adults cheat
young men who hope

they say its my fault
and throughout my life
i've been called a liar
for telling the truth
they say i'm on drugs
and this mental illness
is nothing more
than a scheme to avoid
a day's hard work
well, i'll correct you there
my hands labour all day
and i am a witness

= to all that's been said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.