Monday 20 February 2012

the horror of it all

i have to say
before the words escape me again
how horrified i am
with my parents mistakes
they insist i am wrong
about the feelings i have
for those i love
and the enemies who resist
my efforts to engage them
in a real conversation
about the lies they have told
to everyone who knows me
you talk about being 'fair'
well - what's fair about this -
i am so badly damaged
i am incapacitated.
have you ever thought
how cruel you have been
to force me down this path
of hostility
the conclusion is my imprisonment
for being caught in a gang
that has damaged many lives
and spilt blood across the land
and one further point
i have no choice but to prove
what the fuck is the Secretary of State
got to do with my heart?
like he feels how i feel
or even gives a rats ass
he's wealthy and powerful
but has never been asked
to take part in your conspiracy
to do as you ask
i am horrified and humiliated
you deserve nothing more
than to be damned and blast
and mourning for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.