Tuesday 29 December 2009

take my life, not my liberty!

i need a strong love
but none will believe me
friends offer to cheat, steal and decieve me
i need to trust
and feel the love
i don't want to be abused
or suffer someone.
i don't want to cry
in shame or pain
i don't want love to forget my name
i am tired of forgiveness,
compassion and patience.
give me a sexy, mysterious woman!
i have fair friends
who cheat and betray me
present me with problems
and try to decieve me
i feel the fear of losing someone
so dear to me,
but i am holding on
to the dream i have
of waking each morning
listening to her voice
talking beside me
i can see her face
and hear her words
i can't be mistaken
this must be love.

1 comment:

  1. well, christmas is over and done with. and as i have hardly any work to do, i thought i would return and share my thoughts with you, (in case anyone is reading this). these are my thoughts at the moment about my soul life purpose and my deep craving to drink deeply or die!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.