Monday 14 December 2009

strike fear into my heart then...

lies, deceit and children.
i know deep in my heart
the slut that ruined me as as a boy
took away 8 years of my life
and stabbed me in the chest
as i left through the front door.
5 years have passed
and i fear the same may become
of me again,
i live in absolute terror of the call
that shall sink,
my hope and my heart.
those children were never mine,
and i am well aware
of what is happening behind my back
paranoid?
i am afraid not...
i fear a bitter end to my search for love.
this shall be the death of me.

1 comment:

  1. i had a real anxiety attack today. someone appeared from nowhere and i fear the worst is about to befall me. if i had to go back and live the way i did as a teenager, with all the lies and deceit i put up with, then i am afraid i am going to have to ask you to kill me. my life will not be worth living. my heart is in this escape, dont you dare strike the fear of death into my heart!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.