Tuesday 15 December 2009

lucid thought

back then,
i cared little for the facts of life
i had invested complete trust
in the future.
surely the conflict
would grind to a halt,
someday.
but it's the bullies that always win.
when i was 28
i realised the cause of all my sickness
the voices, rage, taunts and tears,
where all the dissenting voices
of those who wished me harm.
and had zero respect for my heart's malaise.
shame on you!
they say,
you abandoned us and took a girl for your own...
but it was the love i craved.
not a bag of shit!

1 comment:

  1. my real thoughts on the drug trade having given up using the hard stuff... many years ago. i guess this is my first treatise on my drug free future. yes! the internet and blogging are going to save me from another lifetime of drug addled infatuation and disapointment. i have had enough of being a loser. join us!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.