Saturday 23 June 2012

a fitting end

it's nearly the end
of a 2 year journey
exploring the truths
of relationships with
neighbours,
there's a lot of mixed messages
and furtive movements
threats to the safety
of my tenancy agreement
wishes float like petals
on a body of clear fresh water
children playing in the street
cause me to consider surrender
the shock of the heart!
and if i can't trust you -
Faith,
then what more may i ask
of a beautiful date?
maybe its a joke
when i think sometimes,
of you as my woman - be good girlfriend
i don't mean to shock
the heart, for my loss
in every word i promise
i only want love
though there's a crack going round
you're stalking me honey
i get crank calls in the evening from a mystery caller
and i don't want to ask
for something you can't give -
- so just love me crazy honey -
you're the perfect psy - chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.