Friday 29 June 2012

sex and commitment

by the end of my life
i'm probably broke
yet trapped in a priceless
manipulative love,
i've had so much rejection
in my relationships'
and still i can't communicate
where the promise
of love is...
my muse i manipulate
with timbre and emjamblement
a fresh start for the good of me,
and my wishes are granted
and though the power is not with me
to utter romantic words
of the spirit's will and blessing
i can listen for a sound
and keep all eyes peeled
like a trapdoor spider
an old lady whose dining out
on the runt of the litter
that good for nothing - Son of a Gun,
well, i apologise for my trespass
i had made no judgements
so, if you could be me - true -
then think of yourself!
after all its not me suffering
i was just suggesting we fuck...
i've communicated all my hopes and dreams
and chopped and changed
backstabbing friends,
and all the while i have wondered -
- and waited,
if you're calling me back
Faith's perfect stranger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.