Thursday 16 February 2012

the appliance of science ~#:+_}2

there is nothing
so frustrating
than a chance to wretch
i was missing the toilet
and bought an appliance
for my comforts' sake
i told the last one so many times
i that she was scewed
but the thoughts
i had cherished
well, there's my sex
and the washer woman
can't handle my jealousy
it's unfair, they cry!
i have no wife, no children
no scent to call my own -
 - and ridicule!
Ha! - so observant
i guess you believe
every perfume is used to cover
a greater lie to be rinsed from the dogs bed
reeks more than any pour homme i would have had
to beg of another the truth
then no more, i know i stink
if happiness is to be forever elusive
then grant me shame in my words,
dignity in my work
and intelligence in my Beko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.