Thursday 9 August 2012

a black and blue heart

my love - it should not fail me
my heart yearns to come with you
to enjoy the rapturous ecstasy
of making love with a passion that's true.
but sweetheart, i'm in solitary confinement!
rattling my chains i scream for justice
my straitjacket holds me in crippling shame
can't you release the binds that hold me?
can you help to rescue a confused and lonely,
man - whose soul's desire
is to be released from his burden
i am a hostage to fortune!
some woman - she murdered me, Lover!
and abandoned me here to hurt you
my pityful remains are just flesh on bone
i'm lost, alone, vanquished by some,
false love -
whose heart was a slaughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.