Saturday 4 August 2012

i called out loud

hello, my sweetheart
can you spend a minute with me?
i often feel your love
as a gentle sensation,
of happiness and bliss
such wonder in my heart!
brings me euphoria
with each thought of you
your heart i can truely trust.
with the two and fro'
of the tides of passion
helps me understand
the reverence of our Lord -
Jesus Christ.
and i have his gospel to thank...
as there's no great gains
i'm not going anywhere
unless you are confident of your faith
and hope and trust - play there part
there are no worldly forces
for the good of us.
humankinds' nihilism
mankinds' glorious cause
damns the cherishing of
a beautiful heart
whose dearest dream
is sacred to God
i speak of Christs' resurrection.
i may have doubted
derided and disappointed
all of those faithful flock
but your intimacy with me
is all i can concieve to be
as a promise of
a lifetime of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.