Monday 16 April 2012

mourning dove

i am aggrieved for the loss
of the hope i did have
i believed in the joy
of a love that would last
but again i am a fool
someone who has faith
a pitiful loser
whose God is a joke
i sit here depressed
thinking of all my failures
the dreams i did have
for the future of my relationship
there was once a friend
who wished i would win
the heart of another
so that he may be triumphant
but the truth is i'm a pity
for my loved ones that remain
they all hide their faces
from my demands to be saved
you're a prick!
you're an idiot!
who on earth would want you?
these are the words
of those that accuse
me of being to blame for my loss
'the young fool believes his psychiatrist
has a sacred heart!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.