Monday 16 November 2009

welcome to my second attempt at my blog!

hi there!

welcome all my invited guests to view my blog, here at:

http://deadcitystreetsuk.blogspot.com.

as you may know, i have attempted to write one of these things before but chosen the wrong material as subject matter... [excuse the rustling of crisp packets and the profanities of the neighbours, bear with me and i shall remedy this situation.]

and so this time i am only submitting the material used during my coursework on the open university's creative writing diploma. that being, short stories, poems, thoughts of interest, nagging doubts and finally, dreamy sketches of whoever may be getting my rocks off that week!

i may also be writing back to myself about my early work, written during my bout of mental illness that plagued my twenties.

my family would understand!

so here's to you, kids; thanks for joining me and i hope for some major ass kicking in future.

we live and we learn... live and learn. plan to make some mistakes, you may never, ever regret them!

yours

SrL*8

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your views, opinions and ideas on my work here so that i may get some feedback.